My Shop Items

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Opening Night of Racing

Friday night was opening night of racing at Buffalo Raceway, and the 7th race went very well for Mike and Sumi. You can see her blow by the doll at the head of the stretch by clicking on the 7 here to watch the race. Check out the look on Mike's father's face in the winner's circle. Sumaturo is his horse, and it's her first race of the year. He looks like the proud papa, doesn't he? And here at home, Hailey and I were jumping up and down watching the race on the computer... yay DADDY!!!!!

http://66.209.93.91/racereplays/search.php?customerid=4816436e4cb6f06908d901f3742981d3

Ok, as of right now, I can't get this link to work. Mind you, I am no computer genious. However, I can still balance a chemical equation, though I have as yet had ZERO need to do this since my regents chem exam. I aced it, by the way. Anyhow... you'll have to copy and paste the web address, and then go to the 15th of February, and then to the 7th race to see the stupid horse win. But she did win.

No comments: