My Shop Items

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sorry I've been missing...

To all of you who read my blog, my apologies for being away. I wanted to keep this site mainly about my work, but my life is so intertwined in that, that I find it's nearly impossible. My mom has been having a lot of trouble caring for my father the last few weeks, and so I have been spending a good part of my time over there trying to help out. For anyone who missed the intro, my father has Alzheimer's Disease. Unfortunately, because of the way his brain is breaking down, he's been violent. Now I'm scared of leaving my mom alone with him, because I never know what he's going to do. So, I have tried to focus mainly on taking care of my kids, my health, and helping with my dad. I have managed to get a few new things done for my Etsy store, so please check them out! But most other things (including the cleaning of my house) have fallen by the wayside). Right now we've got him some new medicine, though we had to go a couple rounds with the insurance company because they didn't want to pay for it. Yesterday was his first dose, so I'm praying it'll help calm him down. We will all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Thanks to all of you who are hanging in there with me... I know I haven't made a new post in awhile, and I promise I'll try to be better!

No comments: