My Shop Items

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Round and round...

So just when I think I'm going to get myself back on track with my Etsy shop and my blog and all these fun things, well... along comes life. I know, if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans. Ok, so we ended up having to send my dad to the hospital tonight, via ambulance, which meant a visit to the ER and all that goes along. He was totally out of control, and something had to be done. Long story short, ECMC took good care of him, though it's still confounding to me that it would take six adults and a nurse to put an IV line into a man who is four-point restrained in a hospital bed. You could say he was slightly on edge. Anyway, I had some ideas for things I was going to write about on my blog, but right now I am exhausted and hoping that I can settle enough to fall asleep soon. Oh what a day!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

My goodness! I was just coming by to ask if the meds worked or not. I'm sorry things aren't going so well. Anything I can do for you or your mom? I hope his condition improves.

Anonymous said...

Hey may god bless you. I hope your condition improves.